**AVAILABLE FOR CONTACTLESS PICKUP ONLY**
If you would like this item shipped to you please call our store to arrange shipping, 484-973-6333.
- Express your true feelings with the Open Heart & Rose Flowers Charm. Hand-finished in sterling silver, this open heart design features intricate detailing. The heart-shaped front and back frames are embellished with decorative rose flower and leaf details and clear stones for added sparkle. The sides of the charm include rose flower engravings as well as rose petal and heart cut-outs.
Dimensions: 0.421" D x 0.559" H x 0.531" W
PANDORA Care & Maintenance:
Each hand-finished piece of Pandora jewelry is crafted from high-quality materials, including sterling silver (92.5% pure silver), oxidized sterling silver, Pandora Rose™ (a 14k rose gold-plated unique metal blend), Pandora Shine™ (18k gold-plated sterling silver) and solid 14k gold. Pandora jewelry is nickel safe. Nickel is a naturally occurring element that is present in most alloy metals. We test our jewelry to ensure that it complies with safe global levels of nickel content.
• POLISH frequently with a soft polishing cloth to maintain the shine. A polishing cloth won’t remove scratches, so it’s important that you protect your jewelry. You can buy polishing cloths and care kits from your local Pandora store.
• STORE jewelry separately in a tarnish-resistant jewelry box or jewelry pouch and keep it away from abrasive surfaces.
• SHADE freshwater cultured pearls and leather from direct sunlight or strong lighting, to prevent fading.
• HANDLE jewelry with love and care, especially freshwater cultured pearls, mother of pearl, glass charms and charms made entirely of a stone (with a metal core). Be extra careful not to drop them on the floor or knock them against hard surfaces as this could hurt their delicate structures.
• REMOVE jewelry prior to swimming, bathing and doing sports or other physical activity.
• LIMIT CONTACT with make-up, creams, perfume and lotions.
• AVOID silver dips, polishing liquids, ultrasonic cleaning and strong chemicals.