Memorial Day Sales happening now! Please Note: We are closed Monday 5/29
In stock(1) Delivery:Due to the high volume of orders, your Bogg Bag shipment may take more than 24 hours to ship out of our warehouse. If you would like to purchase more than 1 Bogg Bag for shipping, please place separate orders for each Original Bogg, Baby Bogg, or Canvas
Our largest tote, stylish enough for a girl's weekend & large enough for family day at the beach. Take along for your adventures & know that our durable, washable, tip-proof, sturdy design will give you peace of mind with everything you need in one bag....
*$12 Shipping Charge for all Baby Bogg Bags & Large Bogg Bags*
- The tip-proof, ribbed bottom helps keep your Original Bogg Bag upright and ready to use
- Each Original Bogg Bag comes with a set of two clear insert bags. The set contains one large insert bag with 3 white buttons across the back and one small insert bag with 2 white buttons across the back. Simply snap the buttons on the back of the insert bags into any free hole on the Bogg Bag (inside or outside) to keep smaller items in reach
- The large insert bag measures 9.5 inches high, 11.25 inches wide, and is less than .25 inches deep when flat but can open up to accommodate approximately 2.5 inches
- Suggested uses for the large insert: cell phone, book, keys, 8 oz. bottle of lotion
- The small insert bag measures 5 inches high, 7 inches wide, and is less than .25 inches deep when flat but can open up to accommodate approximately 1.5 inches
- Suggested uses for the small insert: smaller cell phone, change, credit/store cards, id, chapstick
ORIGINAL BOGG LARGE TOTE SIZE: 19" x 15" x 9.5"
WHAT IS BOGG BAG MADE OF?
The body of the Original and Baby Bogg Bag as well as the base of the Beauty and the Bogg Cosmetic Bag is constructed using a material called EVA. The decorative insert bags are constructed mainly of plastic.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY BOGG BAG?
Caring for your Bogg Bag is super easy! To maintain a perfectly shaped Bogg Bag avoid leaving them in places where they would be exposed to extreme heat, such as the trunk of a car as this may cause the bag to warp. Don’t worry, the beach is a perfect place for Bogg Bag. Avoid leaving heavier items leaning on or against your Bogg Bag as this may cause your bag to become misshapen. When the straps are not up and in use, put them in the down “u” position to keep them nicely shaped.
To wash your Bogg Bag, water will do the trick! For messier trips, use mild soap and water or a simple antibacterial/baby wipe.
No worries! Simply twirl the strap around by the base of the "b" button until it pops into place. The buttons do not come off and there is no need to remove them to "fix" the strap. A simple twirl will get them back in position.
Free Shipping Over $100
Family Owned & Operated
Complimentary Gift Wrapping
Her Hide Out Rewards Club