- Brighton Your Bag Collection
- Straw crossbody organizer with cotton interior lining
- Ziptop closure
- 2 Interior Pockets, 2 Exterior Pockets, 9 credit card slots, key holder, exterior organizer pocket
Strap Length: 13" - 26" adjustable
Dimensions: 11 1/4" W x 8" H x 2" D
1. Keep all bags tucked away from debris or dust when not using
2. For our leather handbags, we suggest cleaning it regularly, leather conditioner is best
3. Micro-fiber handbags, a warm damp cloth can be used to wipe away debris
4. For any silver ornamentation just wipe down with a dry 100% cotton cloth.
THE BRIGHTON PROMISE
Brighton registered handbags each have a unique number (called a registration number) located on a leather patch stitched on the inside of the handbag. Registered Handbags come with the Brighton Promise that warranties the handbag for 2 years from purchase date against workmanship and structure defects.
If you have purchased a Brighton handbag that is eligible for registration, it will include a registration number on the leather patch stitched inside. In order to register your handbag, please mail in the registration postcard inserted in your bag. Registering your handbag activates your warranty, so you’ll want to ensure you take this important step.
Brighton provides cleaning and conditioning of registered handbags (Please note we do not clean Straw or Fabric bags). If you need to have your bag cleaned and conditioned, please call the handbag department at (800) 235-8748 ext. 1402 for assistance. Please have your handbag registration number available when you call in (registration number is stamped on a square leather patch located inside the handbag). You will need to take care of the cost of sending your handbag in and we will pay to ship it back to you. To schedule a repair for your Brighton Handbag please call (800) 235-8748 ext 1402. In order for us to give you better service, we ask that you please have your registration number ready. This number is located on a leather patch inside the back wall of your handbag. If the repair falls within the 2 year warranty from the date of purchase and is considered a manufacturing defect, we will send you a prepaid UPS label and process the repair free of charge. If the repair falls outside the 2 year warranty or is not considered a manufacturing defect, we will inspect the handbag and call you with repair charges.