**AVAILABLE FOR CONTACTLESS PICKUP ONLY**
If you would like this item shipped to you please call our store to arrange shipping, 484-973-6333.
PANDORA Care & Maintenance:
Each hand-finished piece of Pandora jewelry is crafted from high-quality materials, including sterling silver (92.5% pure silver), oxidized sterling silver, Pandora Rose™ (a 14k rose gold-plated unique metal blend), Pandora Shine™ (18k gold-plated sterling silver) and solid 14k gold. Pandora jewelry is nickel safe. Nickel is a naturally occurring element that is present in most alloy metals. We test our jewelry to ensure that it complies with safe global levels of nickel content.
• POLISH frequently with a soft polishing cloth to maintain the shine. A polishing cloth won’t remove scratches, so it’s important that you protect your jewelry. You can buy polishing cloths and care kits from your local Pandora store.
• STORE jewelry separately in a tarnish-resistant jewelry box or jewelry pouch and keep it away from abrasive surfaces.
• SHADE freshwater cultured pearls and leather from direct sunlight or strong lighting, to prevent fading.
• HANDLE jewelry with love and care, especially freshwater cultured pearls, mother of pearl, glass charms and charms made entirely of a stone (with a metal core). Be extra careful not to drop them on the floor or knock them against hard surfaces as this could hurt their delicate structures.
• REMOVE jewelry prior to swimming, bathing and doing sports or other physical activity.
• LIMIT CONTACT with make-up, creams, perfume and lotions.
• AVOID silver dips, polishing liquids, ultrasonic cleaning and strong chemicals.