Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Our Response to COVID-19
As of June 26th, 2020, Montgomery County will enter the Green Phase, allowing our store to increase it's occupancy, guidelines, and precautions as set by Montgomery County and the Centers for Disease Control. The health and safety of our staff, customers, and community is our #1 priority always. See more information below for our re-opening plan, new store safety guidelines, and how you can safely shop at Her Hide Out.
How to safely shop our store...
Shop With Us In Store
Walk Ins are welcome again, no appointment is necessary! Please review our updated store hours below:
Monday to Friday 10AM - 5PM
Saturday 10AM - 4PM
If you would prefer to shop in a private setting, are immunocompromised, or would like to shop outside of our normal business hours, schedule a shopping appointment using the link below, calling us at 484-973-6333, or by email at [email protected]
→ CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE SHOPPING APPOINTMENT! ←
Shop on our web store, www.shopherhideout.com, where you can choose contactless pickup at our store or USPS Priority Mail shipping. To see our hours available for pickup, please visit the link below.
→ CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONTACTLESS PICKUP! ←
By Phone or Email
Contact us by phone (484-973-6333) or email ([email protected]) to place your order for contactless pickup or shipping.
What to expect in our store...
- You must wear a mask in order to enter our store
- Upon entry, all customers will be asked to use our hand sanitizer station. Disinfecting wipes and gloves will also be available if desired
- Limited Store Occupancy - please be mindful of our reduced store occupancy limits, please limit arriving in groups of 4+ people
- Employees and customers must maintain social distancing, floor decals are placed throughout the store as a reminder to keep 6ft distance at all times
The health and safety of our staff, customers, and community is our top priority so we are...
- Increasing all of our cleaning and sanitizing protocols, disinfecting all surfaces continually throughout the day, scheduled cleaning between shopping appointments
- Employees will complete a daily self-health assessment before each shift
- Plexiglass shields have been installed in store at high traffic areas including our checkout counter, Pandora cases, and Alex & Ani cases
- Touchless payment only, no credit card signature required at checkout - all receipts to be emailed instead of printed
We appreciate your support, patience, and understanding as we adjust our business to this new environment. We are in this together!